A Message Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Northland Basement Systems is actively monitoring the public health situation related to COVID-19 to ensure that we are well informed and ready to serve you during this difficult time. As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees and community members are our top priority.
Preventive Measures We Have Taken
As things continue to evolve, we want to outline the measures we have taken to ensure optimal health and safety within our company.
- We have enhanced daily cleaning and disinfecting of all customer and employee spaces (this includes our trucks).
- Hand sanitizer and wipes have been supplied to all buildings and employee work areas.
- Employees have been advised to stay home if they are sick until they are symptom-free.
- Team members will refrain from shaking hands, but still, smile!
- We have comprehensive electronic transactions available for contracts and work scope changes.
While we continue to serve homeowners for all their Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace, Foundation Repair & Basement Finishing we have indefinitely suspended all Realtor Fix It to List it programs, Association training's, home Shows, Continuing Educational seminars and other group events.
We remain committed to serving you and our community, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Be safe and stay well.